Wednesday, March 13, 2013

IMPORTANT!

Sadly, the field trip to the "Shrine of Christ's Passion' for 3/16, has had to be canceled due to lack of interest at this time.

Maybe it was the colder weather, maybe the 50 minute drive, maybe people were afraid to bring their kids to such a place (don't be!!! It is child friendly!!)

Whatever the case, we will not be going this Saturday BUT, I do plan to reschedule for a warmer time of year and we will look into taking the church vehicles to save on gas, AND we will look to enjoy a picnic lunch on the grounds with our families.

Please let me know of anything you and your family might find interesting as an outing or event. I need YOUR feedback so I know what is of interest to you and yours :) Contact me at children@fumc.org

Ms. Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment